Sunday 3 June 2007

Baggage check...

When you arrive at the parks, Disney's crack security staff will ask you to open any purses or backpacks so they can feign a check for contraband. On multiple occasions, they didn't even check my backpack, which was dangling from our youngest's stroller. I had stuffed a fleece jacket in there and could have hidden another child under it with virtually no chance of being detected.

If you're some kind of terrorist, ignore this post: I'm setting you up to get busted by the Mouse Patrol.

Otherwise, take this into consideration if you think about taking food etc. into the parks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Anonymous said...

Great guide, cleared up quite a few things for me. Thanks. :)