Saturday 2 June 2007

Things we did well...

In this post I'll try to highlight things we did that improved our trip. In another, I'll list things we could have done better.

I'm glad we...

stayed at a Disney Hotel
Even though I thought the Sante Fe was a dump, we were close to the parks and had a very convenient shuttle. We didn't use our van the whole week.

used the Fast Pass System
As I described in a separate post, using this system well can make a huge difference in your Eurodisney experience.

saw the shows
They're pretty good and much, much longer than most of the rides.

didn't let a little rain slow us down.
The rain ended up working in our favor, keeping it cool and keeping plenty of folks at home or the hotel

took a laptop
I took tons of digital photos and needed someplace to upload pictures. BTW, the Sante Fe had no internet connection except some really bad kiosks.

drove
The drive from Heidelberg to Paris is relaxing and beautiful, passing through one of Germany's wine regions and Champagne on the French side. We hardly heard a peep from the kids thanks to their exhaustion and the entertainment system in the van.

No comments: